It’s all about the shoes - even for the boys

. 2009-03-23
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I’m a bit obsessed with shoes. We won’t discuss how many are in my closet or how often Rob shakes his head as the newest shoe makes its presence known (yes, he does notice.) And as beautiful as some of the bride’s wedding shoes are - and as an aside, I love the fact that people are wearing colored shoes more often now - I have to say I’m enjoying grooms that have decided to forgo the shiny rental shoe for something a little more comfortable.



These I especially loved as he had the wedding date put on them. But even the groomsmen got into the comfort factor. And even though not all the kicks were the traditional black, they did stay to the wedding color-purple.





Recently I was at another wedding where the groom and groomsmen work chucks (converse) with custom laces that had their date and names. I totally loved it. It may not for everyone, that’s for sure. But I think if the woman can have personality in their shows so should men!

0 comments: