Small Events - TWOty Fruity & we're published again!

. 2009-09-02
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I'm in the midst of planning a small party for a second birthday. One of my favorite things to do is come up with concepts that stray away from character parties, or common themes. So for this 2nd birthday we will be focusing on a kid friendly favorite. FRUIT.

It will be a TWOty Fruity party :)

I've just started compiling the ideas and I'm loving what opportunities abound. I'm so excited. I put together this design board as my inspiration.



Stay tuned for the final result in a few weeks!

Published
Colorblind Productions' afotomural.com was featured in the June/July 2009 issue of Latter Day Woman in an article on Photo Decorating ideas courtesy of Totally Tabletops. I just found out thanks to google alerts if not I'd not have known about it at all!

3 comments:

amy & lisa said...

Congrats on being published! That is very exciting.

Looking forward to see what you come up with the fruity party. :) I agree, I love to steer away from character themed parties too...but what do you do when the little one insists on a character?? :)

LaFlacaD said...

If they insist you can't deny them, but in my opinion, the character doesn't need to be the predominant item in the room decor. You can have, say, a Dora party without Dora plastered on every item.

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

That is Awesome that your Photo Mural was published!!

We are also doing a "fruity" theme for the Operation Shower event in Virginia, in a few weeks!