Fall beauty at the Reeves-Reed Arboretum - Colorblind Productions Photography

. 2009-09-22
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

With the official end of summer comes the fall and I absolutely love this time of year. I love it even more when the colors of the trees add the perfect backdrop to every wedding. Bill & Alyson were married among the fall beauty of the Reeves-Reed Arboretum on an unseasonably warm day. We were lucky enough to capture their wedding day in photos and I realized that I never did share them so I feel a need to do so. Click on the picture below and enjoy their photos.

0 comments: