Things have been busy...

. 2009-07-24
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

So I've been a bit M.I.A. Wedding season is upon us, life in general takes up time and working on upgrading things in Colorblind - new logo (just got it yesterday), new website (soon), etc. add up and I haven't been so diligent in posting lately. I've been active on facebook again so visit us there too and I came across this and had to share

We had the distinctive pleasure of being the DJ's at this wedding. It was one of my favorites and absolutely stunning. And what a great party. This is a fabulous video. I actually saw myself (dianne) for 1/2 a second in the background. Definitely check it out!



You can see the blog post about it here.

0 comments: