It's been a while huh?

. 2009-05-31
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I underestimated how busy we'd be recently what with weddings, events and our two kids (beautiful weather makes for 2 kids that would love to live outdoors) so I've obviously been neglecting this blog. I have loads of real weddings, great ideas and wonderful stories to share with you all. I just need to get a moment to sit down and jot it all down.

Please note that you can always contact us on our cell phones if you need to reach us directly (ether calling or txting. And if you haven't found me (Dianne) on twitter yet I'm ColorblindPrd and have access on my phone there should you want to send me a message.

0 comments: