Thank You

. 2009-03-18
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


If you come into our offices you'll see quickly that we really love our Thank You notes. I cannot tell you the kind of unbridled joy I get in receiving one. Thank you notes have really changed over time. Although as you see, the slip in picture ones are still prevalent, I love the creativity in a lot of them. But what I love most is the testimonials.

The written proof that they loved our music, thoroughly enjoyed the video and photos or what's even best we grateful to us personally for our input and participation in making their day beautiful and stress free.

The thank you cards spill across our desk and up our bookcase. I'm trying to figure out the best way to display them all (and ideas?) as they are a ever present reminder of the value of our services and a reminder why I love doing what I do so much



0 comments: