Inspire Yourself

. 2009-01-08
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

It comes with the territory after having seen so many different events that friends, clients and acquaintances typically ask me for opinions or ideas on themes, ideas, decorations and the like. Over the years I've collected a plethora of ideas and pictures at the many events I've attended. I end up scrambling around at times in the many folders I have to provide the requested material that highlights something I think would be a perfect idea or at the very least some inspiration for the inquirer.

So today my friend sends me a random link to a photographer's portfolio that has keywords broken down and random photos that target specific factions of an event and I think to myself....I should do this.

And so I did.

It's a work in progress but for now I invite you into my new Inspiration page (I should really do inspirations boards but with what time??) Click below & Enjoy!

Inspire Yourself



0 comments: