Ambitions for the coming year

. 2009-01-07
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

As I mentioned in our Behind the 8 Ball post, December has been an exhausting time for us. We took a small and much needed reprieve between the 2 holidays to really sit and enjoy each other and our family and selfishly neglect everything else. It was wonderful. But we're in a New Year now, with obligations to fulfill and ambitions to pursue.

And so I sit here formulating a plan for the new year and implementing it. More communication, more organization and certainly, more progression. I think positively for Colorblind Productions as I look into 2009. I have a laundry list of achievable objectives I wish to accomplish and keep you updated on as the year progresses including giveaways, improved offerings and special offers. Throughout this process we welcome any feedback we can receive.

We welcome 2009 and all it brings.

0 comments: