Tiled Photo Murals

. 2008-12-21
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I'm pretty happy with the response I'm getting from the Colorblind Productions Etsy site and the Tiled Photo Murals. I was perusing the Pottery Barn catolog and saw this...

Look familiar? This Framed New York City Mural sells for $549 (on sale from $799) and is identical to my tiled photo mural. (My cost is only $50.) I've been having fun with the murals in the creativity of others. One concept was to have the mural printed on transparencies so that they can be put up as a space divider that allowed for light to travel through and simultaneously show the picture. That's pretty damn cool in my opinion. My sister in law thought it would be great to put it on iron on transfers to be able to iron it onto fabric and make a blanket or curtains. Creativity abounds with this. Cost is a bit more for specialty paper.

So they are not only for parties but for decoration. Especially great for large spaces that need a little oomph. So I leave you with some inspiration. Enjoy.




1 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

I'm glad you're joining in my party! You've got a great blog, I can't wait to see what you come up with!