Fotomurals gets its own website!

. 2009-03-03
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

As those of you who read this blog know, I make customized photo murals. I started selling them on Etsy and I'm rather happy with the response. So much so that I decided to agressively market them. The photo murals are now appropriately called Fotomurals and I've launched the website for them www.afotomural.com


We welcome you to visit and spread the word on Fotomurals. They can be used for events as a stunning backdrop, or in the home as a unique art piece/display. I'm offering them in various sizes and materials including paper, photo, transparencies and heavy grade card stock.

0 comments: