Winter Wonderland Wedding at the Madison Hotel

. 2008-12-19
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I love the Madison Hotel. I've worked there several times and it boasts one of the most beautiful all glass rooms which gives you such a sense of being outdoors while being inside. It is a stunning venue. And I thoroughly enjoy working with one of my favorite maitre d' Carlos. He's not only on top of his game but very client focused which is always such an important trait, and he's also a lover of music and a guy I'd actually really love to hang out with. Rob certainly kept him as well as the Bride and Groom and their guests happy by throwing down a wedding where the music varied from Salsa and Merengue to House and Classic early 80's music that even I haven't heard in a while. It's always so refreshing to hear music you haven't heard in a while. I can tell you honestly that being at an event most every weekend, some songs just end up getting played out. And I'm not even talking about the Cha Cha Slides of music which I sometimes wish I could never hear again, but good songs that you just get tired of.

In any case - the ceremony and reception were both held in this beautiful room that just was enveloped in a plethora of holiday cheer. Holiday themed weddings are so joyous.

The aisle was candle lit





Place cards were attached to adorable ornament holders




Decor was festive










And bells rang for kisses

0 comments: